Current Beauty Faves

Sunday 15 September 2013

It sure has been a while since I have done a beauty favourites post, so I have decided this is  a good way to start with whilst I get back in to my blogging routine which I have missed very much but due to the hectic lifestyle I have had lately time seems to have not allowed me to do so. 


These particular products have stood out to me over the last few weeks and I thought I would share them with you as I think they are worth trying out for sure. The first product I want to talk about is the benefit fake me up concealer  in the colour 03 which I have done a full review off before so if you would like to read that click here. Now I bet you might be looking at this and thinking , that colour is way too dark for my skin tone and yes it is. I love using this as a contour to define my face and cheek bones it works wonders and I find it stays put on my skin all day.

 My current favourite foundation is the Clarins Teint Eclat Comfort it is such a beautiful and lightweight product which gives you a natural finish and does not leave you feeling cakey at all. The formula is very light and leaves you with a dewy glowy finish, however I do set it with a powder as my skin is a little more on the oilier side.

Moving on to my actual concealer I have been very impressed by the mayeblline age rewind concealer , I have been using this for over a month now and as you can see I am nearly out of this . The product works beautifully under the eye are as it is lightweight but provides you with enough coverage and does not crease at all.

Next two products are hair care related. The first is my current heat protector by Lee Stafford now not only does this product smell divine it protects your hair from the heat and adds shine at the same time , personally I love multi tasking products especially when it comes to hair care as the less products you use the less it weighs your hair down.

Last but not last is my It's a ten keratin leave in hair cream which I have been using on wet hair after I have washed and conditioned my hair, I find that this product adds a lot of strength as its infused with keratin, it adds that little bit of extra protection and softness to my hair , it works great if you have dry hair thats needs a little extra care. 
These are all the products which have really stood out to me lately. What are your current favourites? 

7 comments:

  1. Genialny blog (: Jak dla mnie najlepsza chyba ostatnia keratyna do włosów (:

    www.realizuj.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'd love to try It's a perfect 10 since I've heard so much good stuff about it :o). Xx

    http://makeupbycandlelight.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really want to try the It's A Ten Leave In stuff, I've heard so many good things about it x

    fabheadtotoe.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great picks I really like the sound of these <3

    www.krystelcouture.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. That concealer looks amazing!
    http://thelipstickthegirlandherwardrobe.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love all Lee stafford products, they smell SO good :)

    x

    http://holaflo.blogspot.com.ar/

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great products! Using the Fake up concealer as a contour is a great idea. I've been using it here and there and love it under the eyes! I can't believe your Maybelline concealer is so empty, I used mine continuously for 4 months and it never seemed to run out although I wanted it to, and even when I couldn't get anymore there were still heaps in the container! xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting! Please feel free to leave your links I love checking out your blogs! :) xx