Avon MagiX Face Perfector SPF20 Review

Wednesday 8 January 2014



Having tried many primers from high end to drug store of which many with very minimal satisfaction I was very pleased when I came across this product. Avon's face perfecter works great at giving your complexion a matte finish throughout the day of course depending on how oily your skin is, I have combination skin and find that if powdered in the morning my skin will stay matte throughout the day for the most part however I do find myself using a little bit of  powder sometimes.

What the products claims to do: 'Targets pores: visibly minimizes pores with patent-pending Optix Light-Diffusing Technology . Banishes Shine: holds back shine for up to 10 hours Smoothes Skin: reduces the look of fine lines... skin feels softer than ever. ' 

I have too agree with its description although it doesn't completely get rid of your pores or lines it for sure makes them less visible and gives your skin a velvety soft touch which allows your foundation  to glide on super smoothly leaving you with a gorgeous finish. 

I love the unique formula of this product it comes out white however once applied on to the skin it leaves no colour what so ever , however I recommend giving it a little shake before you apply this on to your skin just to combine all the ingredients together. It has a light scent which personally I like and find it does not irritate my skin which I know can be a bit of an issue with some scented products. The formula is ultra light and applies on to the skin very easily.

The application of this product is super easy, you only need a little bit of product as it goes a long way. As to whether its a magical product that is possibly a little bit of an exaggeration however it is something I would and will repurchase and recommend for you guys to try.

Have you got a favourite primer you would recommend? 

4 comments:

  1. I've been using the Hourglass primer and I love it! I swear by it and the tinted moisturizer from Hourglass as well!

    Emily,
    shesgotclassandsass.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the Benefit POREfessional primer - does an amazing job, but is very expensive sadly.

    Could you tell me where to buy this primer and how much it costs?
    Thanks

    Christina ♥♥

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi sweetie, you can buy it on the avons website or ebay! it ranges from around £7

      http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/like/261318184736?limghlpsr=true&lpid=102&device=c&adtype=pla&crdt=0&ff3=1&ff11=ICEP3.0.0&ff12=67&ff13=80&ff14=102

      xx

      Delete
  3. It is perfect in hiding blemishes and skin imperfections! :)
    xo,
    ~Pauline @Kallony

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting! Please feel free to leave your links I love checking out your blogs! :) xx