Biore Pore Warming Cleanser Review

Tuesday 7 January 2014

As probably many of you ladies , I am constantly on the look out for new skin care products, I do not suffer from spots as such however I do find myself having a few blackheads and whiteheads mostly around my chin and nose area.Finding a good scrub can be quiet challenging a lot of them are quiet harsh on the skin and leave your skin irritated  at least that is what I have found with some of the products on the market. I came across this product a good few months ago and have repurchased this over and over which does not happen often with skincare products for me as I love trying out new ones. I notice a difference in my skin when I use this product hence why I have repurchased it on several occasions, the micro scrub cleanser has little micro beads which warm up when in contact with skin which gives the skin a nice cleansing sensation , despite the scrub having beads they are very gentle on the skin and never leave my skin irritated or sore. 


The product claims to clean and remove blackheads , now it does not get rid of your blackheads completely however having said that it keeps them at bay and cleans them out leaving your skin smooth and glowing. Personally I use this every other night all over my skin and follow it by my moisturiser and night face oil. Overall this is a great product which will help to balance out your skin, improve your skins texture and help prevent blackheads from developing on top of all of that it smells great. 

What skin care products have you been loving lately? 




2 comments:

  1. Clean and clear blackhead eraser is my favorite ...for now :) i will try this soon it look great :) Would you like to follow each other on GFC , Google plus and on Bloglovin :) xx
    www.ambifashion.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Make sure you get clean and clear skin by using this amazing Pore Cleanser from Panasonic.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting! Please feel free to leave your links I love checking out your blogs! :) xx