A girl should be two things..Classy & Fabulous - Coco Chanel

Tuesday 25 February 2014

Personally I love a statement outfit and this one is one of them for sure. With spring around the corner although it may not look like it in the UK I have been loving the brighter colours lately and have been incorporating  them in to my wardrobe.  White is a pretty brave colour to rock but personally I love it, its fresh, crisp and sleek and just like black works with almost any colour. Orange/ coral has been also one of my top colours lately. In this outfit I paired white River Island Leggings with a white Zara top, River Island blazer, New Look Boots and a Primark Bag which I adore , such a a bargain and looks far more expensive than it was, to finish the outfit off I accessorised it with gold jewellery which I think finished off the outfit perfectly. What are your current Fashion Likes?


4 comments:

  1. you look amazing in white jeans, love this combo!
    xx

    www.blueviolethearts.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love Chanel! thinking back to Coco Chanel's early brave days in Deauville, so in love and so stylish! More here:
    http://www.normandythenandnow.com/the-little-deauville-shop-that-changed-the-world xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous chic look. I love that blazer! I’d love for us to keep in touch via bloglovin’ or GFC! Let me know on my blog, I’ll be sure to follow back!

    s a r t o r i a l d i n e r

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous outfit, love the jeans! x
    http://the-finestthings.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting! Please feel free to leave your links I love checking out your blogs! :) xx