Weekend Outfit & Instagramming

Monday 3 March 2014



This weekend one of my university friends came to visit me , which was great fun, after graduation, getting a job and life in general getting in the way it is sometimes hard to find time for anything so it was lovely to see her again, have a catch up and bring the old times back. Seems like university was such a long time ago even though its only been just over six months since I graduated and got a job as a junior interior designer. I got to say being all grown up and becoming an adult has its good and bad sides but it sure is nice to let your hair down sometimes and have some fun. We had a blast catching up, going for dinner and a night out in town. The next day we ended up going for brekkie at Frankies & Bennys which do a great breakfast deal and pretty decent food too. 

In the top H&M paired with the gorgeous sequined River Island shorts which I can not get enough of all paired with a pair of black New Look shoes and gold jewellery.  
image on the left you can see what I wore, a cut out top from

3 comments:

  1. Love the H&M top! I love when I get together with my university friends is not that often because of work and stuff but sure is always fun!!! Hope you two had a great time!!

    Kisses
    Marina
    www.sharpenstyle.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your river island shorts, I have a purchased a pair just like them!

    P.xx
    GreyWalls

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting! Please feel free to leave your links I love checking out your blogs! :) xx