Small Beauty Haul

Monday 3 March 2014


I recently bought a few new beauty products which I came across and wanted to give a go, I am a big fan of contouring and having used the Sleek Contour Kit I was excited to see this version of it with an addition of the gorgeous gold shimmery colour. The colours are so pigmented and look beautiful once applied. Having run out of my make up remover which I usually tend to stick to micellar waters as I like the way they feel on my skin and how convenient they are I came across the Lierac cleansing oil and decided to give it a go, I have heard many good things about cleansing oils and the benefits of using them, I have been using this for a few days now and so far so good, although I will do a full review of this once I have used it for a little longer. Last but not least I picked up the tea tree oil peel off face mask which I was very pleased with after using it, it claims to help to clean out your pores and keep the pimples at bay, having only used it once I can not say that it has made a huge difference to my skin however after using it my skin felt super soft and clean so I will be repurchasing this for sure. This is just a little haul with a few of the beauty products I picked up over the weekend with which overall I a very pleased with. What have you been loving lately?




1 comment:

  1. I really really need the Sleek Contour pallet in my make-up collection, my Superdrug is always sold out it.

    P.xx
    GreyWalls

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting! Please feel free to leave your links I love checking out your blogs! :) xx