Shwarzkopf Essence Ultimate Omega Repair Shampoo

Saturday 8 March 2014



Schwarzkopf have not long ago released a new line of hair care available in all drugstores at a very affordable price. I am always trying out new hair care products and could not resist picking this shampoo up recently when I run out of my shampoo.

The formula of this shampoo feels very luxurious, silky and lathers very well once applied on to the hair. After using this for over three weeks I can conclude that the rich and hydrating formula of this shampoo leaves your locks hydrated and easy to style after, I tend to struggle with tangles in my hair after I wash it with a lot of other brands, with this particular shampoo I did not find this an issue which I was very pleased about. 

The shampoo claims to rebuild and deep repair your hair as well as prevent split ends with the omega oil that the shampoo is infused in, although I can not say that it has fully repaired my hair or my split ends I am able to say that it is definitely helping to hydrate and prevent it as I have noticed I have been reaching for this shampoo over some of my high end ones which says a lot about the product. I will continue to use this and will do an updated review after I have used it for a longer period of time.

Having only used this shampoo from the range I will be trying out more products from the Schwarzkopf Ultimate line as it has impressed me so far. Have you tried any of their Ultimate Range products?



1 comment:

  1. OOoh! I am going to have to try this! After getting my hair bleached silver so I could put a big chunk of purple in it the dyed area hasn't been so happy and i've been looking for a fab shampoo!

    xx Kait

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting! Please feel free to leave your links I love checking out your blogs! :) xx