Sunday 4 May 2014


The last few weeks have been hectic , I have officially moved back to  London! I moved to Cardiff to study Interior Designer at University over four years ago .. Gosh it seems like such a long time ago yet feels like it was just yesterday!! University was a blast and I can honestly say it was the best three years of my life I met some amazing people, experienced the good and the bad sides of it and ended up with an Interior Design degree which landed me a job straight after graduating which I was stoked about and of course said Yes straight away! It was one of the best decisions I made as it has taught me so much and of course in any industry experience is priceless but it got to a point where I felt I needed a change , sometimes life throws things your way which you don't expect , stress takes over your life and you feel a little lost which is I guess how I began to feel at one point , all of my family live here in London  and although I had their support and the support of my friends I felt like I just wanted a change a fresh start and felt like in London I would have more opportunities career wise too so I began to look at the options and here I am although I wasn't expecting to move back so quickly but everything happens for a reason and I am exciting to begin a new chapter in my life although I am going to miss my Cardiff friends a lot!!

Since I have moved back its been hectic I have had a few job interviews which is exciting , I also attended Jamie Laing's Party in London at No.5Cavendish last Wednesday  which was such a fun experience as well as tried to keep up with this blog which I am officially back on track with after taking three days off to just finish unpacking and sort out a few more things but I am  back on track so will be back to posting everyday yay! I have organized myself at last and decided I will be posting a mixture of fashion and beauty posts to mix it up and keep the content of my blog varied.Hello to all my new followers and thank you for all your lovely comments they really do make my day!
I hope your all having a great Bank Holiday Weekend. 



6 comments:

  1. Sounds like you've had a brilliant 3 years! But I totally agree with you when you say sometimes life just gets on top of you and you need a change! Good luck with your job hunting in London, I'm sure you'll land a great one :)

    Laura - Laura's All Made Up ♥
    http://www.laurasallmadeup.com/

    Bloglovin' | Facebook | Twitter | Instagram

    ReplyDelete
  2. how exciting! congratulations and I can't wait to see some of your work!!
    xo Jessica
    www.NewlyLoved.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good luck dear ! :) xx
    www.ambifashion.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting! Please feel free to leave your links I love checking out your blogs! :) xx