BEAUTY FAVOURITES

Monday 5 May 2014


It's time to share with you dolls some of the products which have really stood out to me over the last few weeks and I have found myself loving. Being a fashion and beauty blogger I love trying out new products but at the same time I am one of those people that once I find something that works for me I tend to stick to it at least for a while anyway.

 Firstly is my Benefit World famous Neutrals Palette which I recently rediscovered. I love the gorgeous colours although they are shimmery so if your not into that this palette will not be your cup of tea however the bronzy goldy tones are simply beautiful for spring and summer. The pigmentation of these is fab not to mention how vibrant the colours look once applied onto the eyelid. The palette comes with two bronzy cream shadows which I tend to use as a base as this makes the colours pop even more. 

Next is a foundation I received as a gift from my mum it's the Nars Firiming foundation not that I need any firming yet but since she had one spare I decided to give it a go , prevention is key ladies! This foundation has a great coverage which can be as light or heavy as you desire and leaves your skin with a gorgeous flawless finish. I find that it is pretty long lasting but most importantly it doesn't oxidise which is something I think is very important when on the look out for a good foundation.

To apply my foundation I have been loving my Sigma Round Top Kabubki Brush  it buffs your foundation into a flawless air brushed finish ever since I discovered this brush I have not gone back to your regular foundation brush which I found left streaks on my face. 

Skincare wise I am absolutely in love with this Skin Doctors no more pores night cream. I have a full review of this skincare coming up this week so keep your eyes out for that. 

Hair Care wise I am still loving the John Freida Original 6 Effects Serum, this is such a great multi tasking product which leaves your hair silky smooth yet not greasy as well as being a heat protectant at the same time. I am keen to try out the rest of this range including the shampoo and conditioners after trying out this serum. 

Last but not least is the Sally Hansen Airbursh Legs, this is such an amazing and great on the go tanning product, it leaves you looking bronzed and flawless in five not exaggeration there ladies! This product I have previously used all over before and event not only does it give you a gorgeous bronzed skin it leave you with a flawless finish too.

What have you been loving lately?

13 comments:

  1. Great choices! The Benefit palette looks lovely! I also like the John Frieda 6 effects serum :) I have a post tomorrow about June's InStyle magazine which has free samples of the shampoo & conditioner as well if you wanted to try them before buying full size :)

    Style Sunrise

    :) x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. ohh will have to grab that magazine thanks for letting me know :) xx

      Delete
  2. Nice post! Your blog is lovely!
    I'm now following you! Follow back?

    http://www.MARTASFASHIONDIARY.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've always wanted to try out a few of the Sigma brushes as I've heard so many ladies rave about them. Despite turning 22 next month I've only recently got into make-up so keen to try out quite a few different products including this brush :D X
    thefashion-junkie

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love frizz ease! They are such fabulous products, I think I was the first beauty products I really loved after my hairdresser used it on me when I was about 14! I reviewed the shampoo and conditioner the other week and did before and after pictures, http://www.skinnedcartree.com/2014/04/frizz-ease-flawlessly-straight-review.html it made such a difference to my hair!

    Corinne x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Buonissimi prodotti, grazie del consiglio, baci Angelichic

    WWW.ANGELICHIC.COM

    ReplyDelete
  6. Complimenti per il blog, baci Angelichic

    WWW.ANGELICHIC.COM

    ReplyDelete
  7. i love that palette !! its on my wish for a long time :) xx
    www.ambifashion.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. I've been meaning to try the Airbrush legs for a while now. Think it's time I did :) great post! x

    Katy | Little Miss Katy

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting! Please feel free to leave your links I love checking out your blogs! :) xx