FASHION INSPIRATION: WHITE TREND 2014

Tuesday 6 May 2014

Personally  I love Inspirational posts as I find them kind of motivating and inspiring. I put up a post today with a  few inspirational images to get you in the Spring/ Summer Mood. I have been loving the white Trend , this stand out yet chic shade was seen all over the catwalk with models dressed from head to toe in this fresh and crisp colour. Bright neons is another trend that I always find myself leaning towards to in the warmer seasons all though you would not see me rocking a all over neon outfit I love adding pops of colour to my stylings a great way to do so is by adding a bright  nail polish or accessory to finish of an outfit. Below I have put a few of my favourite white and neon high street finds which can be found in stores at the moment. 

The outfits above are perfect for pretty much any occasion I love the combination of the crisp white with bright florals and gold, all of those colours compliment each other beautifully adding a very feminine yet on trend feel to the look which can be styled in so many different ways. Personally when I shop I like to look out for pieces which are versatile and can be styled in a variety of outfits like the items above. The dress can easily be styled into a more casual look by adding a pair of flat sandals with a cardigan on top. 
SHOP THE LOOK: 

TOPSHOP :WHITE DRESS 
NEON SHESO: MISSGUIDED
FLORAL TED BAKER CLUTCH: ASOS
ROSE GOLD WATCH: ASOS
GOLD & WHITE RINGS: ASOS
WRAP CROP TOP: RIVER ISLAND 
FLORAL SHORTS: TED BAKER



Just because you feel like having a lazy day outfit does not mean you can not still look stylish! Sports Chic can be easily achieved very easily by mixing comfortable sporty wear with a stylish bag and a pair of on trend jeans like seen in the outfit idea above. Personally I love this look it looks put together yet is very effortless and comfortable to wear. 

SHOP THE LOOK:

ADIDAS JUMPER: TOPSHOP
FLORAL PRINT TROUSERS: TED BAKER
METALIC SLIP ON TRAINERS: TOPSHOP
WATCH:ASOS
BAG: ZARA

Are you a fan of the white trend? 


9 comments:

  1. Love the Sports Chic look. I always need a bit of inspiration for my lazy days as I tend to end up looking like a hobo! x

    Katy | Little Miss Katy

    ReplyDelete
  2. such an interesting post! Really love it ! ;)

    www.izabielaa.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm obsessed with white, especially white pants. I love how fresh it looks with florals too!

    xo
    www.style-wire.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love both of your outfit proposals. My favorite is the one with white and neons! what an awesome trend for this Spring/Summer. Thanks for sharing!
    I invite you to visit my blog and let me know if you would like to follow each other!
    XOXO

    Milu
    www.hellolupi.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. I think I am a fan a white trend! I recently post the "white out" look on my blog too. By the way, I adore your 2nd look; so effortlessly chic :)

    XO,
    Pam
    www.classypam.com
    Instagram
    Twitter
    Pinterest

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hellodear,
    How are you? I just found your blog and it looks really fun and honest:):)
    After a long break I am back to blogging, just this time I am located in London. I am so excited and happy to be back. I really like your blog and you seem like such a lovely person. By any chance you would like to stay in contact?:) Write me either on my blog, on facebook or via email. I would love to make new blogging friends!!
    With love,
    Gabriele

    ReplyDelete
  7. I adore the white trend it looks amazing and so sleek. Love it xx


    Tia

    www.bellezzababe.blogspot.co.uk
    http://www.bloglovin.com/blog/3459552

    ReplyDelete
  8. love the Top shop white dress :) xx
    www.ambifashion.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting! Please feel free to leave your links I love checking out your blogs! :) xx