#FCfindyourlook Win a trip to Amsterdam

Thursday 29 May 2014



 To all my Fashionista's out there I wanted to inform you of an exciting opportunity which I got invited to participate in. FashionChick have given me the opportunity to enter to win tickets to the Amsterdam Fashion Week, if your anything like me and have a lot of interest and love for fashion this is an absolute dream come true not to mention how exciting the prize is as it involves return tickets , accommodation , most importantly tickets to the shows and much more!! If you would like to find out more about this click here.

For my #MBFWA summer stand out look I chose this gorgeous dress which I would love to showcase whilst in Amsterdam. Firstly the bold print seen on the dress paired with these stunning white shoes with gold detailing make this outfit a perfect summer combo. The simplicity yet chicness of this outfit makes it perfect for the summer Fashion Shows to come in Amsterdam. It is a bold enough yet still feminine look which would for sure turn heads and stand out in the crowd due to the gorgeous color combos that are seen. 

 


7 comments:

  1. I really like your outfit! The colours are great(:

    ReplyDelete
  2. The bold pattern is perfect for summer<3
    Omnivogues

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is such a cute outfit !
    Giveaway, get the bronze queen look
    http://thecrimeofashion.blogspot.fr

    ReplyDelete
  4. What an amazing dress, its colors really flatter your skin tone.

    You have a new follower! I would be more than happy to see you on my list as well.

    xxx,
    Froso
    Style Nirvana

    ReplyDelete
  5. So chic! Those bold colours are so eyecatching, love it!

    Kimmiberry xo

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting! Please feel free to leave your links I love checking out your blogs! :) xx