NO.7 LASH IMPACT MASCARA REVIEW

Monday 2 June 2014




Personally I know what I want from my mascara and find that a good mascara can make a lot of a difference to they way your eyelashes look. I like a mascara that lengthens but gives me volume too as I am a big fan or thick long lashes but not clumped or stuck together as if they are too thick they can look like you've got last nights make up on not a good look! I have pretty high expectations one may say. 

I have not tried a No.7 Mascara before so I was quiet excited to give this one a go. No.7 Claim this mascara ' adds intense volume for dramatic lashes. It gives great volume in 1 coat, and an amplified false lash effect in 2 coats without clamping' After reading this description this mascara sounded like something right up my street.  I was actually pretty impressed with this, it is volumising although I would say you will need more than one coat to achieve that look of course depending on how thick you prefer your lashes to look it does not clump my eyelashes at all. The mascara layers very well which means you can achieve the 'false eyelashes' look if layered enough which is great as it can transform your day look to  night look in minutes. What I am not sure about is the packaging it's almost christmasy. 










 The wand is a fibre brush, the fibres are pretty thin and firm which allows it to brush through your lashes comfortably leaving with nice definition and no clumps. The formula of the products is pretty good as it is not too thick or wet which is great as mascaras with very wet formulas tend to clump or leave little dots under your eye area.

This mascara  retails at £10.00 which I think is not a bad price at all , although I would say it is a good mascara and is worth a try it is not something I will be repurchasing as I am a loyal user of the Maybelline Mascaras which work great for me and never leave me disappointed. 

Have you ever tried this mascara?


11 comments:

  1. Maybelline is my favorite drugstore brand for mascara too! Lovely review! xx
    Rena Kiss and Make Up

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm yet to find a mascara that I actually like! They all drop of my lashes within a couple of hours - even the higher end brands. Might give this a try since it gives the look that I usually aim for!

    Lorrie Loves

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is a very food brand ;)
    New post up on my blog, check it out if you Have time and let me know your opinion!
    XOXO
    Ylenia

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sounds really good !
    Giveaway, get the bronze queen look
    http://thecrimeofashion.blogspot.fr

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is nice post..i found your blog..can we follow each other if it's ok with you
    http://www.leavepillow.blogspot.in

    ReplyDelete
  6. i love nr7 brand, love beautifully matte foundation, but this mascara i never tried. thank for review!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'm so fussy when it comes to mascara, I'm always trying out new ones but am never fully satisfied! Maxfactor's False Lash Effect is the one I keep coming back to though; if you haven't tried it before I'd definitely recommend it as I think it fulfils your criteria :)

    Kasia's Beauty Diary

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hey,
    Would you like to follow each other !!
    Keep in touch
    www.indianbeautydiray.com
    www.beungbeautifulandpretty.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Maybelline is literally the mother of all mascaras! I'm loyal to Maybelline Falsies and Colossal Cat Eye mascara x

    ReplyDelete
  10. I never tried this one, but Maybelline mascaras are amazing! I have to try this one when my current tube runs out :)
    Omnivogues

    ReplyDelete
  11. My morning began with your post – great!
    http://starlingdays.blogspot.com
    Instagram – mira_shpak
    Twitter – @ShpakMira

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting! Please feel free to leave your links I love checking out your blogs! :) xx