BEAUTY & FASHION FAVOURITES FT. The Body Shop | New Look | Lorea'l & More

Friday 27 June 2014

Hello Beauties, I hope your all having a fab week, I decided to possibly start creating a few videos as part of my content on my blog, not really sure how well it will go but here's my first video would love your feedback on it! 

It has been a while since I've talked about my favourite products/ fashion items so thats what today's post is all about. I have been doing a lot of fashion related stuff and wanted to bring back a bit more beauty side of things because I have been trying out quiet a lot of new exciting products which I will be talking about over the next few weeks.




Products Mentioned:

MAC Studio Fix Foundation : Oldy but such a goodie! Rediscovered and have totally fallen in love all over again 

MUA Velvet Lip Laquer: Absolute Bargain at £3 but a little drying , regardless I have been loving this product the colour is gorgeous.

Ebay Brushes: Fantastic quality at an amazing price

The Body Shop Vitamin C Capsules: Perfect quick fix for dull skin.

Lorea'l Elnett Hairspray: By far the best hairspray ,easy to brush out, holds your hair without making it feel crispy ( as I like to say)

Morrocan Oil Light: Smells gorgeous and works so well on dry / damaged hair! Current must have

New Look Shoes: Just fab! 

Primark Sunglasses: This seasons must have !

8 comments:

  1. Love your makeup, you look gorgeous! ♥

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful post, love these shoes. *__*
    Lovely greets Nessa

    ReplyDelete
  3. A fellow interior designer with a fashion/beauty blog? Oh honey, a gal after my own heart! Love the vid, you're a natural!

    xo-Julie
    Peace. Love. LOL!

    Haute Khuuture Blog

    ReplyDelete
  4. great video sweety!

    <3
    http://www.getcarriedaway.net/

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm a MAC studio fix fan tooooo!!

    Love the video! Great stuff

    Www.mycitymylondone

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting! Please feel free to leave your links I love checking out your blogs! :) xx