COLOR CRUSH: CORAL 2014

Sunday 29 June 2014







Bright bold colours are a must in the warm summer seasons, coral has been one of my colour crushes latley it's a perfect mixture between pink and red and looks flattering on pretty much anyone giving you that feminine look. If your looking to bring a splash of colour to your wardrobe look no further this tropical colour will allow you to create many fashion statement making outfits and get you summer ready.


Coral is a great colour blocking shade too , mix it with purples , greys or blacks for a more bolder look or whites and pastels for a softer look. I am totally in love wit this simple figure fitting dress form H&M it will be one of my summer key pieces not only is it great for a night out in town but can be dressed down with a pair of sandals for an effortless yet still chic and glam beach look.




SHOP MY CORAL CRUSH 

I have put together two outfits which to give you a bit of inspiration on how to style the coral shade this summer! Both outfits are perfect for a casual or more dressed up look depending on what you'd style it with. I am in love with this gorgeous subtle colour blocked skirt , pair it with a cropped top for a perfect summer evening look. The shorts have gorgeous lace detailing at the bottom, I decided to add a bit of boldness and drama to this look by adding a pop of metallic which is very big in the fashion world at the moment , it gives the outfit a more edgy yet still feminine look.

OUTFIT ONE: 


OUTFIT TWO:






7 comments:

  1. This is such a lovely look ! Love the coral wish list too !

    Giveaway, win Sally Hansen & Cocoa Brown self tanning products
    http://thecrimeofashion.blogspot.fr

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the pictures, you look gorgeous <3
    KKKIRANXOXO
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. so nice blog ! very interesting ! im glad that im here :) i want to invite you to mine and maybe you would like to follow each other? if yes just follow me and let me know i ll do the same as soon as possible :*

    ReplyDelete
  4. wow! just wow! you are gorgeous and adorable! love the color of your dress and shoes! suits you really well. would you like to follow each other via gfc, facebook, and bloglovin? or instagram too? let me know.

    keep in touch!

    xx

    ellie

    http://chasingculprit.blogspot.com/2014/07/felix-cat-diy-studded-shirt.html

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hello!
    I love your blog and the way you writes, congratulations!
    I'm have a blog about poetry, books and words, true words, love to have the honor of your visit!
    My dream it's be a writer, you can support me???
    you can translate my blog to your language,
    I am already a follower,
    Big kisses,

    http://vivendocomaspalavras.blogspot.pt/

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a beautiful color! Loved the choice.

    Bellissima!
    Killer Foxes - Fashion Blogger || Instagram

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting! Please feel free to leave your links I love checking out your blogs! :) xx