FLORAL PRINT LOVING SUMMER 2014

Friday 4 July 2014

So the UK's weather has definitely been impressive lately , gorgeous sun and hot temperatures meant it was time to get that pile of summer clothing out and this time I got my inner bright floral side out. When I received this gorgeous bright and right up my street playsuit  from Quiz Clothing I knew it was going to become one of my top summer clothing pieces, not only is this super gorgeous but super comfy too , I call it the Ultimate Summer Piece dress it down or up you're sure to make a fashion statement because girl this playsuit was made for rocking.

The great thing about the super bright and colourful palette seen on this playsuit is that it will go a numerous amount of shoes, bags & accessories. I went for the ultra bright look and paired it with these gorgeous bright pink wedges which in my opinion really pull the look together well. The playsuit retails a £24.99 which  is an absolute bargain ladies so go go get yourself one if your a bit of a floral pattern lover like myself! Shop the playsuit here.

What do you think of this bright summer look?







22 comments:

  1. You look like a babe ! Love the playsuit so much !

    http://thecrimeofashion.blogspot.fr
    Sally Hansen & Cocoa Brown self tanning products GIVEAWAY

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey! I was just passing through and wanted to leave a comment saying how much I like your blog, it's so cute. New follower over here. Happy blogging xx

    www.poptartsbeauty.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a gorgeous playsuit!!
    I wantttt

    Nicola x

    www.nicolabishopx.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. You are absolutely beautiful! Love the playsuit!

    Following :)

    astyleshake.blogspot.co.uk

    x x x

    ReplyDelete
  5. GORGEOUS! Love the bright summery colours :)

    Laura x | http://www.laurasallmadeup.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. Good weekends!

    New post - week news:
    http://starlingdays.blogspot.com/2014/07/week-news.html

    ReplyDelete
  7. Perfect outfit for summer. It's lovely!

    TRENDGALORE

    ReplyDelete
  8. Serious hair envy! Love the playsuit <3
    KKKIRANXOXO
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wow you look gorgeous!!! ;) totally love that jumpsuit! :)

    New post on GIRL ABOUT TOWN BLOG

    ReplyDelete
  10. Wow, gorgeous floral jumpsuit and I especially love the way you styled with those colorful wedges! You're too beautiful :)

    StylizedLuxe
    Instagram

    xo Jess

    ReplyDelete
  11. Amazing look! I love the colors!!

    ♘ www.sugarpopfashion.com ♘

    ReplyDelete
  12. What a lovely look dear! Totally love those pink sandals :)

    ReplyDelete
  13. I love it! Perfect look.
    You have a great blog btw. Maybe you wanna follow each other via GFC?, if so pls let me know and I'll follow u right back.

    xx Lori
    http://fabeau-trends.blogspot.de

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting! Please feel free to leave your links I love checking out your blogs! :) xx