SIMPLICITY IS THE ULTIMATE FORM OF SOPHISTICATION

Tuesday 8 July 2014


 







 White is definitely on of my favourite colours of the moment, it is such a chic crisp and flattering colour in my opinion. The stand out shade is being seen everywhere at the moment, from blazers, jeans, leggings to shoes. In the outfit above I paired my white River Island Leggins with the H&M Blazer you've probably seen my style a few times now, to add a subtle pop of colour I paired it with this Topshop Crop top and some Nude Heels. This is a great effortless summer look perfect for a cocktails night out with the girls .

What do you think of the White Trend?

SHOP THE WHITE TREND




13 comments:

  1. You look so fab !

    Sara,
    http://thecrimeofashion.blogspot.fr

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the white trend! I'm obsessed with white nail varnish at the moment although mine just keeps chipping so I need to find a better one! Also, your garden is beautiful :O such a lovely backdrop for your photos!

    Haaappy Summer!
    Hailes<3
    To visit my blog - Hailes Hearts Fashion.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. try using a top coat hun will pro long it for sure! and thank you !xx

      Delete
  3. You look fantastic and you're definitely rocking this outfit! Love it.

    TRENDGALORE

    ReplyDelete
  4. this look is so chic! love the all white!

    kelseybang.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Classy and cool look at the same time! Great crop top!

    jointyicroissanty.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. totally rocking it!!! :D amazing look!!

    Animated Confessions

    ReplyDelete
  7. you look great. i love the all white :)

    www.simplymee89.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. You look great, love your hair!

    xx, Daisy

    www.closetfullofdaisies.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting! Please feel free to leave your links I love checking out your blogs! :) xx