AUGUST 2014 Fashion WishList

Sunday 10 August 2014








 I have been a little busy lately and decided it is time I have a little browse through some of my favourite online fashion stores and put together a wish list of some fashion items I think I may have to add to my wardrobe are at least a few of them anyway, us girls can never have too many clothes right?! I am loving all the bright and bold colours that I am seeing at the moment and florals?! Yes please I think it is simply a must for summer it gives you that feminine summer ready look. The Floral Long Jacket: IN LOVE WITH FASHION is simply stunning in my opinion perfect to wear over a pair of shorts with a simple tee and some heels or sandals for a more casual look. The Holographic Gold Cleated Sole Shoes : PRETTY LITTLE THINGS oh my goodness need I say more the metalic gold color is right up my street and they need to get in my life asap! Paired with the Round Frame Sunglasses: MISSGUIDED hello statement outfit!

Fuschia Pink is one of my favourite bold colors and I am in love with this strapless Pink Playsuit : IN LOVE WITH FASHION perfect for a night out in town with your chicas! The Blue Floral Print Blazer: RIVER ISLAND is a statement piece for sure but I love how bold it is, this piece is a great one as it will make a great transformation to Spring too. Fringed garments I am a bit funny with its a trend I have always been a bit unsure with but this Black Floral V Neck Fringed Top : IN LOVE WITH FASHION I am totally in love with , paired with denim shorts and sandals hello festival / beachy look! Lastly is the White Shopper Bag : PRETTY LITTLE THINGS being a lover of anything white I love how simple but chic this bag is!

What's on your wish list at the moment?

25 comments:

  1. That playsuit is so cute! Great choices
    Harriet
    Greeneyesandlongblondehair.blogspot.Co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh hey sweetie!

    amazing post! i just found your bloG!
    you look that you are really into fashion!!
    I lvoe your sense of style!
    would you like to come by to my blog?
    it's HTTP://WWW.FASHIONRAILWAYS.COM

    Hope you will find it interesting!I would love to share your
    opinion with you! you are such an inspirational fashion blogger!

    Love
    Vicky
    http://www.fashionrailways.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. aw thank you! and of course I'll check your blog out too hun!xx

      Delete
  3. OMG these are sooo cute!! I especially love the river island jacket and the gold shoes! :) amazing wishlist <3

    New post on GIRL ABOUT TOWN BLOG
    FACEBOOK || BLOGLOVIN || INSTAGRAM || G +

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the list ! Especially the missguided sunglasses !

    Sara,
    http://thecrimeofashion.blogspot.fr

    ReplyDelete
  5. this is a great selection, I like almost all of your picks too! especially the fringed top

    www.thefashionfraction.com
    www.thefashionfraction.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. I fucking love those shoes, and I need sunglasses like those in my life. Great post!

    New post on my blog: 99 OUTFITS

    ReplyDelete
  7. Amazing post! I'll be reading your blog ! <3 <3

    xoxo Alexandra

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love all your picks! I really want that River Island jacket <3 I love your blog and would love for us to stay in touch via GFC! Let me know what you think and have a wonderful day lovely!!

    xo
    Yujin
    La Celestials

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great selections, splendid style ; )

    besos,
    M
    http://theflowerduet.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love the River Island blazer, what a nice colour! :)

    Infact, I pretty much love everything on this wishlist - great post.

    Thanks for stopping by and leaving a lovely comment on my blog!

    Laura ♥ | http://www.laurasallmadeup.com/
    Bloglovin' | Google + | Facebook | Twitter | Instagram

    ReplyDelete
  11. I am a sucker for round sunnies. Those ones are perfect!

    Cats in Crop Tops

    ReplyDelete
  12. love the pink pieces!!! :D so pretty! :D

    Animated Confessions

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting! Please feel free to leave your links I love checking out your blogs! :) xx