SPEAKING AT THE PURE LONDON FASHION SHOW

Wednesday 6 August 2014








I have some pretty exciting news to share with you all, a few weeks ago I was invited to be on a panel at the Pure Fashion Show in London about Content for Blogging and What works which took place this Sunday. I was stoked to be part of it along with Lee Simpson who runs an amazing website for bloggers called BlogBranch check it out you won't regret it ;) and another Blogger Laura from TINYTWISST who's such a babe if you don't already follow her blog I suggest you check her out she does some pretty amazing fashion blogging.

At the panel we were asked questions by Lee about blogging and what works in order to help put brands who are looking to start up a blog for their clothing lines, we also had some questions from the audience which was fun and interesting to be part of. I think panels like these are great not only for brands but us bloggers to , they help us both to learn about what brands want from us and we as bloggers who work with them expect from them.

Pure London is  a Trade show where you can meet brands and see what their new and upcoming collections are with over 700 brands showcasing their vast variety of collections of clothing , shoes, bags , jewellery and much more it is a must see for any fashionistas but also a great way to see what collections, colours and prints to keep your eye out for in the next upcoming season. As you can imagine there was A LOT of incredible pieces which totally catched my eye, I spied a lot of metallic colours which personally I love, pastels are still going strong but what  I was pretty excited about is that my oh so favourite trend yes you guessed it MONOCHROME will still be on trend! 

I want to say a massive Thank you for having me at the Panel it was such a blast, I enjoyed speaking about blogging but also having myself Lee and Laura there was a great learning experience for me too. 





Image Source for the Images above here.

Image Source Here.

LAURA ACTUALLY VLOGGED THIS SO IF YOUR INTERESTED IN SEEING A FEW CLIPS CHECK OUT HER VIDEO BELOW :) 

13 comments:

  1. So nice!
    Tender decor by Wannabe workshop

    http://starlingdays.blogspot.com/2014/08/wannabe-decor.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow wow wow! What an experience lucky thing! So glad i have come across your blog! iv given you a follow! can not wait for your next post! x


    CLAIRELOUISEAMELIA

    ReplyDelete
  3. wow.. what a great experience. would have loved to hear and see you speak live! :D

    Animated Confessions

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow looks like fun and such a great experience! Lucky you! :)

    GIRL ABOUT TOWN BLOG
    GOOGLE + || BLOGLOVIN || FACEBOOK || INSTAGRAM

    ReplyDelete
  5. You look so amazing there!!
    http://fetish-tokyo.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. What an amazing opportunity, hope you had an amazing time.
    x

    Written with style
    Follow me on Bloglovin

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow, congratulations on such a wonderful experience! Big things are happening! By the way, you look gorgeous. Thanks for stopping by my blog and wishing me a happy birthday <3

    Keep in touch!
    Jen xx
    jenteablog.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting! Please feel free to leave your links I love checking out your blogs! :) xx