HALLOWEEN WEEKEND

Sunday 2 November 2014



Hello Beauties, I hope you've all had a fun halloween weekend as I sure have, I went to a halloween party at Love & Liquor Club which was a lot of fun, not being a student anymore I have to admit I do miss the whole fancy dress shizzle sometimes! So it was super fun to go all out and dress up with my girls this weekend. As you can tell from the photos I decided to go as a leopard which I loved the way it turned out. Although my outfit on the scary scale was pretty low  I loved the vampy look I created with the black lips and big lashes as seen in the photo below paired with this gorgeous RARE LONDON Leopard Print Playsuit and a simple leopard face mask  I think it looked pretty good if I may say so myself. I absolutely adored my friend's Camilla's black swan make up which she did on her I think it looked absolutely beautiful. Below there's a few more snaps from our night. What did you do for halloween?





23 comments:

  1. Amazing makeup! x

    http://whatisinherwardrobe.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  2. These pictures are looking like so much fun !

    Sara,
    Giveaway, win aliexpress coupons
    http://thecrimeofashion.blogspot.fr

    ReplyDelete
  3. You girls look amazing! Looks like such a fun night :)
    - C
    Claudine Converses

    ReplyDelete
  4. All amazing costumes! You look gorgeous :D

    VioletDaffodils
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Cool photos! You look amazing ♥

    Emilyldn.blogspot.com xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love your make-up it's gorgeous and your outfit, looks like you had a good night x

    www.krystelcouture.com | Giveaway

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow you girls look so gorgeous! I love your make-up! :)

    New post on GIRL ABOUT TOWN BLOG
    GOOGLE + || BLOGLOVIN || FACEBOOK || INSTAGRAM

    ReplyDelete
  8. your outfits are so stylish! love the styling and the combinations of it ♥ great job!

    New post on the blog sweetie!
    http://michaelmacalos.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. cool party look, you look amazing
    please also check out my blog
    thefashionsateen.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hhahah this is so funny:)))

    http://kapege23.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  11. Looks like a great party!
    Beautiful packaging :)!!!!

    Want to follow each other on GFC and bloglovin?
    Let me know!

    Greets from the EDELFABRIK
    Chrissie

    ReplyDelete
  12. Omg you all looked so fab! Amazing costumes, bet you had a great time! :)

    Gabby xo

    Blog - What She Buys / Instagram / Twitter

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting! Please feel free to leave your links I love checking out your blogs! :) xx