SUKIN MOISTURE RESTORING NIGHT CREAM REVIEW

Friday 19 December 2014


Organic / more natural skincare has been becoming a ' beauty thing' over the last few months and more brands are coming out with products which are natural and contain less chemicals. I have not so long ago discovered the SUKIN Brand and was very curious to try it out. Being on the look out for new night cream I came across this SUKIN Moisture Restoring Night Cream and decided to give it a go.

The formula of the SUKIN Night Cream is semi thick but it glides over the skin very easily and absorbs very well without leaving an oily residue. I actually did a test where I switched up my night cream for a day ( after using this moisturiser for just over a month) and went back to the Sukin moisturiser the next day to see if I did see any results and just out of curiosity . After my little beauty experiment I found that when I apply this product at night my skin feely and looked a lot more plump and nourished in the morning with a super soft finish. Another great discovery I've made over testing out this product is that even though I wake up with soft and very nourished skin I don't have that oily residue on the skin when I wake up which having combination skin I have found that with some night creams I have used in the past I would wake up with a rather greasy looking skin which is not ideal nor attractive.


This product I feel has pretty much everything you need in a night cream especially if your into something natural, paraben free and nourshing oils based. The cream contains a mixture of natural oils from avocado oil, evening primorse oil , jojoba oil and many more which are great at restoring and replenishing your skin especially at night as this is the time your skin renews itself.

Packaging: SUKIN as a brand have a quiet simple almost organic feel to their packaging which I really like. With this particular product it comes in glass jar which I personally prefer to a standard plastic one not only does it look nicer I feel it gives the product a more luxurious feel to but thats just me being fussy haha. I do however feel that as it comes in a jar some of us find that a little unhygienic dipping our fingers in there everyday but I have found a simple yet effective solution to this, simply use a cotton bud to pick out the product form the tub dot it around your face massage it and your done ( so smart of me right ;) haha ?) .

Overal I am very happy with the product so far and will be trying out some more of their skincare range. The brand has multiple products from cleansers, scrubs and oils designed for any skin type.
Have you heard or tried SUKIN before?




11 comments:

  1. I love giving my skin a good dose of hydration at night! This seems like it would do that perfectly x

    Beauty with charm

    ReplyDelete
  2. Never tried any organic products but I should for sure !

    Epic Make up Revolution giveaway ! Over 150 shades to win !
    http://thecrimeofashion.blogspot.fr

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely post!
    Visit my blog -
    http://starlingdays.blogspot.com/2014/12/starlit-group.html

    ReplyDelete
  4. I tried Sukin's facial moisturizer and their shampoo before, and wasn't a huge fan. I love that it's more natural, but I found it too mild for me. The moisturizer just seemed to sit on top of my face, and didn't give me that added moisture I was searching for, however maybe the night cream is more penetrating. If you try any more products, would love to see how they work for you!

    Z. | J. POTTER

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sukin is one of the only skin products we use. We are currently using the scrub, cleanser and face cream. It's perfect for those with sensitive skin like us and like you said, doesn't leave you feeling greasy :)

    M + K

    ReplyDelete
  6. I haven't tried Sukin products yet but it's a brand that I am eyeing from quite some time now. Thanks for this review!

    Alexandra
    Glam O’Clock | TOO FACED GIVEAWAY

    ReplyDelete
  7. This sounds perfect! I always prefer using natural products compared to chemical ones and I have heard of Sukin before but never got around to trying anything! Definitely on my wishlist for the New Year xx

    www.krystelcouture.com | £100 Christmas Giveaway

    ReplyDelete
  8. i've never heard of skin but their products sound so cool!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I wanna try

    check out todays blogmas
    xx
    Tyana
    theluxedition.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. End Of The Perspectives.
    Finally Twenty Fifteen…i follow u…hope u'll follow me back.

    Link in profile to see more.
    H A P P Y - N E W - Y E A R - 2 0 1 5.
    Stay Safe & Healthy. XOX

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting! Please feel free to leave your links I love checking out your blogs! :) xx