QUIZMAS: 'TIS THE SEASON TO PARTY

Tuesday 23 December 2014



It is officially nearly Christmas and the party season is just around the corner yet I know from personal experience that dress shopping can sometimes be a last minute thing for all us with all the Christmas preparations, Christmas shopping sometimes the time seems to have gone so fast we have had no time to actually prepare. I was recently contacted to be part of a  Blogger Competition ran by the Brand Quiz which I personally love and have bought from before and really like their affordable yet very trendy pieces. The competition itself is pretty simple, all I have to do is complete their Quizmas for the Christmas and New Year party season celebrations , so here we go.

1.The Christmas theme I would have would be…  my own made up theme "Sparkles" I'd want it to be pretty magical with everyone wearing sparkly, glittery garments with champagne and of course lot's of festive food.

2.One thing every Christmas party needs is Christmas Music , festive food and bubbly drinks

3.The Christmas song I’d put on repeat would be… ah there's so many I love but maybe Jingle Bell Rocks as its upbeat.

4.The celebrity I would invite would be… once again a pretty tough one Rihanna?

5. I would kiss….under the mistletoe  Ryan Gossling? We can all wish around this time of the year right? haha!

6. The dress I would wear at the Quizmas party would be… The gorgeous Multi Coloured sequin dress number above , this dress caught my attention straight away and of course I chose a pair of shoes these silver glitter heels are perfecto, a gorgeous boxed clutch oh and a silver bracelet just to complete the look. It would be perfect for my 'Sparkle Christmas Party' .

Of course no Christmas Party look is complete without the make up and I decided to keep it simple yet still festive with a simple look but bronzed skin with a gorgeous highlighting blush, a highlighter and of course some dramatic lashes to add some glamour to the over all look.

What do you think of this gorgeous sparkly dress?







11 comments:

  1. I love the look ! This dress is so gorgeous !

    Giveaway, win a So...? Fragrance gift set !
    http://thecrimeofashion.blogspot.fr

    ReplyDelete
  2. this sequin dress is fab
    kisses

    ReplyDelete
  3. That dress is to die for!!







    123danielle.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. that dress is on point

    check out todays blogmas
    xx
    Tyana
    theluxedition.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love your Christmas theme and that dress is perfect for it! I would definitely wear it - if there's a time to wear all over sequins it's definitely now! x

    Kate Louise Blogs

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love your answers and the dress you chose!

    Alexandra
    Glam O’Clock | TOO FACED GIVEAWAY

    ReplyDelete
  7. The dress is gorgeous!! I have a similar one from Motel Rocks and love wearing at at Christmas/New Years xx

    www.krystelcouture.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. My eyes were just drawn to all the beautiful sparkly things!! Such a great post! So sad that Christmas is over :(
    - C
    Claudine Converses

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting! Please feel free to leave your links I love checking out your blogs! :) xx