HAPPY NEW YEAR 2015 , NEW YEAR'S RESOLUTIONS & REFLECTING UPON 2014

Friday 2 January 2015


Hello Beauties, so I took a bit of a break away from blogging just before Christmas as it all got a little bit hectic with work and of course with the festive season I wanted to spend some quality time with my family, friends and in general decided I need a break . I am now officially back and excited to start working on my blog again as I have some exciting stuff coming up this year which I am very much looking forward to sharing with you all. Although I took a break way from posting I have been doing some  behind the scene work and planning etc. I hope you all had an amazing Christmas and want to wish you all a Happy New Year! 

With the new year of course comes the contraversive topic of New Years resolutions and although I do agree with many people who says everyday is a chance to start fresh I have set myself some goals which I hope to achieve in the upcoming year. I would like to dedicate more time to my blog and produce higher quality content, pursue my interior design career further and lastly continue with my fitness and health journey not just to be able to get the body in the shape and from I want it in but also to lead a more healthy lifestyle, these are the main three goals I have set myself on top a few smaller ones such as being more positive , living for the moment and appreciating what I have more rather than focusing on what I don't and I do think a lot of us are guilty of some of these. 

The year of 2014 was a year were I would say was a bit of a rollercoaster for me it had it good and bad sides , it was a year where quiet a few changes took place in my life I moved back to London after living in Cardiff for four years as after I graduated I was offered a job as an Interior Designer which was such an amazing learning opportunity but it was time for me to move back to London and start a new chapter in my life and although not everything went completely to plan I do think everything happens for a reason  this year I am aiming to pursue my career as an interior designer further in London to gain more experience and hopefully travel a bit more as I would love to visit a few countries were I could possibly work within an interior design company which would be an amazing experience but I am also hoping to get more involved in the fashion and beauty industry as it is also something I very much enjoy and have a lot of interest in . Last year has defiantly encouraged me to work hard towards my goals and life plans so I am looking forward to 2015 and the  possibilities and opportunities it holds.  

What are your 2015 resolutions? 

3 comments:

  1. Sounds like 2014 was a good year for you. Moving to London and getting your dream job ant be to bad. My 2015 resolutions is to save money, do a bit of traveling and be healthier.

    GreyWalls 

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  3. good luck for the new year

    Check me out
    xx
    Tyana
    theluxedition.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting! Please feel free to leave your links I love checking out your blogs! :) xx