TIMBERLAND 6" BOOTS , FAUX LEATHER PANTS & TURTLE NECK WINTER STYLE

Monday 5 January 2015




It has defiantly been very chilly over the last few weeks in London although I am not the biggest winter person however when it is sunny yet chilly outside I don't mind it as much. As one of my Christmas presents I got these gorgeous Timberland 6" Boots which I am totally loving as I feel like they can be styled in so many different ways . In today's post I paired these faux leather pants with this nude Uniqlo turtle neck jumper which I have also been loving lately in the chilly weather they are amazing at keeping you that little bit more warm. What do you think of this look?










16 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the leather pants! x

    http://www.prettythingsbeautyblog.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the shoes ! They look so nice ! Really gorgeous outfit !

    Sara,
    http://thecrimeofashion.blogspot.fr

    ReplyDelete
  4. loving this outfit:) I would love to own a pair of timberlands

    Eilidh from Velvet-Winter

    ReplyDelete
  5. those are beyond cute

    Check me out
    xx
    Tyana
    theluxedition.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Those boots are lovely, you're lucky to receive them as Christmas gift! You look fabulous as always. xx

    Shireen | Reflection of Sanity

    ReplyDelete
  7. I really want a pair of Timberlands, they are just so expensive.

    GreyWalls 

    ReplyDelete
  8. you look stunning, loving the timberlands!

    Alice x
    Sheer Beautiful l Bloglovin'

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love this look! I used to wear Timberlands when I was little and our family used to go walking. But now they just look so perfect as a fashion item!

    Jem x
    Jem's Blog | Bloglovin'

    ReplyDelete
  10. The timberlands look amazing on you paired with the leather pants. Nice outfit
    http://www.mimosasandme.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting! Please feel free to leave your links I love checking out your blogs! :) xx