Wella SP Luxeoil Keratin Restore Mask Review

Wednesday 7 January 2015


Kertain infused hair products have been very popular lately, keratin is what the outer layer of our hair consists of so it only makes sense to use products which have been infused with it to strengthen our hair which in results will leave the hair more silky , less frizzy and in a much better condition.

I was recently sent this Wella SP Luxeoil Keratin Restore Mask form Hairtrade , having never tried any wella Sp Luxeoil range I was very excited to give this a go.

What Wella SP Claim?

Perfect for weak, damaged and dry hair, Wella Sp Luxeoil Keratin Restore Mask 150ml is an intensive treatment which works to reconstruct the hair fiber, leaving your locks smooth and soft to the touch.
Formulated with a special combination of lightweight polymers and an expert blend of luxurious oils, including argan, jojoba and almond, this nourishing mask will dramatically improve the appearance and texture of your hair, leaving it looking lustrous and full of vitality. Suitable for all hair types, it works from within to return your locks to their former glory. - L.M.

Here is a photo of my hair after I used the treatment and just blow dried my hair! As you can see from the photos my left was left looking super shiny , bouncy and soft!


My Thoughts?

I have been using the Wella Sp Luxeoil Kertain treatment  for just over three weeks so I am still in the process of testing it out however having said that after using this product I felt like my hair was left softer , smoother and very easy to comb through which I struggle with sometimes as my hair has the tendency to knot very quickly and easily making it impossible to brush through when damp.

The smell is divine and the formula of the product has a thick creamy consistency however does not weigh your hair down which is amazing for a deep reconstructing product as I am sure most of you know that some deep treatments can leave your hair looking a little flat.

Overall so far I m very happy with the results after using this treatment on my hair, I will do an updated review of this in a month or so. I had a look in to the whole range which looks great and I will be looking to try some more of this range once I have finished my current shampoo's and hair oils which I am using.

Have you ever tried this Wella SP Luxe Keratin Range?


10 comments:

  1. You look so gorgeous babe ! Love your hair !

    Sara,
    http://thecrimeofashion.blogspot.fr

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love Wella personally! You're so gorg! http://theprinsloodiaries.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  3. your hair looks great, love it.

    check out my newest post
    xx
    Tyana
    theluxedition.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  5. this mask is great..i love your hair and make up

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow, stunning look. *__*
    Lovely greets Nessa

    ReplyDelete
  7. Your hair looks fab, my hairdresser uses this range and I fell in love with the luxe oil so purchased that and have found it makes such a difference to my hair and would highly recommend :)

    Charlee XO | CharmedCharlee

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting! Please feel free to leave your links I love checking out your blogs! :) xx