NIP&FAB DRAGON'S BLOOD & BEE VENOM PRODUCTS

Sunday 3 January 2016

After cleansing my skin I like the extra step to make sure my skin is left without any traces of make up and I have been really enjoying using these cleansing pads instead of a toner. The cleansing pads have ingredients such as dragons blood, salicylic add, hyaluronic as well as witch hazel which all have beneficial effects on the skin. Whilst the hyaluronic acid hydrates and plumps the skin the salicylic acid helps to clean out your pores  the witch hazel helps to tighten them and the dragons blood restores your skin making it a perfect combo. I find that these do no dry my skin out at all and help to keep it clear and toned. 

Another product I have been really enjoying from the Nip & Fab Dragons Blood Range is the Plumping Serum. This is a product you use morning and night before your moisturiser. The serum contains velvet flower which helps to keep your skin hydrated and contains Gransil Ep-9 which is great at absorbing excess oil this is ideal for my combination skin type. The serum is very light weight and absorbs into the skin very quickly. I have really enjoyed using this and will defiantly repurchase this as I am slowly running low on this product. 

Lastly is another Nip&Fab product from there Bee Sting range, the eye cream. This is another great ingredient packed product containing bee venom , propolis extract great for healing , coco butter and shea butter  for hydration and softness, Tegocosmo to brighten and Elastan to firm the eye area. The consistency of the cream is quiet thick however having said that I use this morning and night and don't find it too heavy under make up at all despite having combination skin . 

Overall I am very impressed with the Nip&Fab skincare products and will most certainly be trying out more of their products as they have a pretty wide range to suit various skin types. 

Have you tried any of the Nip&Fab Range?


14 comments:

  1. I haven't tried this brand before but I love your reviews! Sounds like something I should try.

    www.maggiealamode.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow this all sounds amazing!!! Thanks for the recommendations, definitely buying those cleansing pads now Xx

    Jac Fleurant
    www.herwearabouts.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Haven't tried anything from Nib + Fab but need to keep an eye on since the price range is pretty reasonable for good range of skincare x

    Happy Monday!

    Real Life Nerd // www.vivienekok.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I've never heard of this, but I really want to try it now!
    Hope you have a great week!
    xo Jasmine | http://www.jasmineworewhat.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm sat with the bee sting mask on right now! I love all of their bits so much!
    Fix Me In Forty Five - A Beauty & Lifestyle Blog
    Blog Lovin' // Instagram
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow these products sound absolutely amazing! Really curious what exactly are the ingredients in dragon's blood!


    Rae | Love from Berlin

    ReplyDelete
  7. Gostei imenso do teu blog :) segui :D

    http://fifoquices.blogspot.pt

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love the Dragons Blood Cleansing Pads but the smell really puts me off them x
    Louise | helloteddy.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love these cleansing pads, they really are great and so affordable too! I always try and pick them up when they're on offer xx

    Gemma ♡ Miss Makeup Magpie

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting! Please feel free to leave your links I love checking out your blogs! :) xx