FAR FETCH & THE PERFUME STUDIO EVENT

Thursday 17 December 2015






A few weeks back I was kindly  invited by the lovely teamat Farfetch to spend the day creating my own unique fragrance with The Perfume Studio

The event was hosted at the beautiful the Hilton Kensington where we were kindly greeted with a glass go champagne upon arrival . Along with a few bloggers we were taught and explained how the world of perfume making works.A lovely lady called Bridget from The Perfume Studio talked us through the process of  perfume making and how they are put together. I thought is only fair I share some of the things were taught, the a perfume consist of 3 different scents  , these are called; Top, Base & Middle. The base is the strongest scent the Top is the initial fragrance you smell but tends to go quite quickly. 

We were introduced t0 18  scents from each category and categorised those into likes, dislikes and maybes . I personally went for a more musky and sophisticated  scent .After a lot of sniffing and hard decision making  I had chosen my  3 scents which were put together in order to create my own personal scent. You  are able to use different measurements of each smell, and can have as many scents in it as you like although it is best to stick to no more than 3.

Then came the tricky part naming it, I went for Risque I liked the way it sounded and honestly thought it was really relatable to the smell I had come up with. We were kindly given our perfume to keep and now I have my own personal unique fragrance which is pretty cool in mu opinion The perfume studio offer experiences as such as gifts which I would totally recommend to anyone who loves perfume like myself.




After we had all created our perfumes we went down for afternoon tea in the restaurant of the hotel which was beautifully presented and we were truly spoilt for choice with all the cakes and sandwiches. 



Overall it was such a great experience and a lovely  afternoon so a big thank you to FarFetch and The Perfume Studio for having me I had a blast.


4 comments:

Thank you for commenting! Please feel free to leave your links I love checking out your blogs! :) xx