SMART CASUAL AUTUMN LOOK

Sunday 13 December 2015














I was kindly send this gorgeous simple yet chic bag from Sammy Dress Fashion which I dressed up with a pair of glittery heels to add a bit more of a glam feel to the whole look , whilst keeping the rest pretty simple. The bag itself is great quality and is very spacious which I love . Sammy Dress Fashion have a wide range of very affordable pieces from bags , shoes to clothes so be sure to give them a look, shop their stuff here.



6 comments:

  1. Beautiful outfit!
    http://www.silkypearl.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. You look super gorgeous !

    Sara,
    www.thecrimeofashion.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looking as flawless as ever :) The coat is gorgeous!

    Claire | Stylingo.co.uk xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. I certainly love this look! And you look so fab! :)

    http://iamjoannalanojan.blogspot.com/2015/12/besties-in-barili-travel-diary-part-1.html

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very nice look!! Love the heels!

    My blog: Street Style City

    Also have a look at my photography page: Photography

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting! Please feel free to leave your links I love checking out your blogs! :) xx