Merry Christmas And a Little Update!

Friday 28 December 2012


Hey Dolls, 


First of all I want to start by saying I hope you all had a FAB Christmas , had a great time with your families and ate lost of food, I know I did for sure.I think I have eaten enough to keep me full for another week haha!

And Since it was Christmas I had no time to blog as I'm pretty sure all of you were spending time with your families too! But starting from tomorrow I am back on my blogging mode and have lot's of exciting posts coming up as well as a lot of beauty and fashion posts so keep your beautiful eyes out for that. I have been lucky enough to get involved with a few exciting opportunities however I will let you guys know more about them when I can. 

One of the exciting opportunities which I am part of is The Bright Shiny News, where I am weekly going to be posting beauty reviews etc and would love for you guys to show some support and check the website out!!


GIVEAWAY UPDATE: I will be announcing my giveaway winner this Sunday!So keep your eyes out for that! And prizes will be sent out after New Years as the post will not be open anyway .




6 comments:

  1. my Christmas was really good :) I ate too many things as well now have to start exercising again to burn everyrhing :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. haha! me too! but you hav to eat lots on christmas! x

      Delete
  2. Hi dear, thanks for stopping by, hope you've had a wonderful Christmas, from these lovely images, it certainly looks great!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So exciting about the new beauty review venture! Loving these pics. Hope you had an amazing Christmas yourself!

    Alexandra xo

    tovogueorbust.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aw thank you! :) glad you're looking forward to them :) x

      Delete

Thank you for commenting! Please feel free to leave your links I love checking out your blogs! :) xx