February Favourites

Friday 1 March 2013

Hey Dolls,

I hope your all doing well today I have a February Favourites for you in both video and blog post form so I hope you like it. I can not believe it is March already! February flew by so quickly its ridankulous!! but not complaining as summer is getting closer and closer :). Anyway here's what I have been loving this month, let me know in the comments below the products your loving at the moment.

Products Mentioned:

DrJart BB Cream ||  DrJart Recover Primer || Maybelline Rocket Mascara || Elf Stippling Brush ||

MUA Lipstick || TOPSHOP Blush || Maybelline Dream Touch Blush || Rimmel Nude Eye Pencil ||


3 comments:

  1. I'm loving pretty much everything I am using at the minute, skin care, make up and hair stuff! Its brilliant to not be very disappointed with any of the products I have bought recently :D

    www.beautybook13.blogspot.co.uk - I have a giveaway on at the minute if you would like to check it out :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. i love the elf stippling brush too. :)
    misselegant06.blogspot.com
    twitter.com/misselegant06
    bloglovin.com/misselegant06

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting! Please feel free to leave your links I love checking out your blogs! :) xx