'Consider what a long way you've come Today'

Wednesday 27 February 2013

Hey Dolls,

I have been bombarded with uni work once again but most importantly my mac book has broken down! :( which meant I was unable to blog for a while , it is getting fixed this week and hopefully I will be able to get back on track, for now I though I'd do a little update for you guys and tell you what I have been up to. I have been doing a little bit of shopping ( make up mostly) so will do a haul post possibly tomorrow or even tonight as I will have access to a camera and computer tonight at my boyfriends house. I am also going to be doing a swap with one of the lovely bloggers but I will write more about that in a different post, I am very excited  for it as I love trying make up brands which are not easy to get hold of in the UK. Life has been so hectic and stressful due to the amount of uni work but I have nearly completed my course now (soo scary when I think about it) and I have also spent a lot of time looking at what I could do next year which has been rather stressful and time consuming. There are so many options and I need to try and make the right decision as to what is best for my future but still am undecided as to where exactly I would like to be next year.I guess you come to a point in your life where you realise what it is you want to do but you either don't know how to go about it or you think you may not have what it takes to get there but I am a true believer in anything is possible but it takes hard work.
I am going to do a post about life after university soon as well I have been doing a lot of research and have found some useful info that I think a lot of people would find very helpful. Apart from all the stressful stuff I have also gone back to my healthy ways and healthy lifestyle. I am a blogilates addict since last year however gone off track for a couple of weeks and am now officially back on track,I will also be doing some fitness posts as I have discovered some amazing recipes and tips etc. so if you'r in to fitness like me keep your eyes out for that. For now here's a few instagram snaps.

Lot's of Love. xo

Add caption













3 comments:

  1. love your pictures, you've got a great figure :) (in a non pervy way!) x

    http://Heidi-likes.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great writing and great food dear, you've really got a way with words. So glad I clicked on your comment that led me back to your blog, your posts' contents are info and image juicy so expect to be seeing some regular comments from me. I like reading your works by the way, very personal <3 Btw, I've just post up my new punk meets high fashion look, I mean other than the creepers which aren't actually punk, I hope the flat metal studs on them is an excuse enough to strut in them. Do tell me what you think and whether I provoked in punk ;)

    xx The Provoker
    http://www.the-provoker.com/2013/02/ode-to-punk.html

    ReplyDelete
  3. I remember my last year of university being really stressful too :( I hope you figure out what direction you want to take. I graduated 6 years ago and still have no clue haha.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting! Please feel free to leave your links I love checking out your blogs! :) xx