New Beauty Buys

Monday 4 March 2013


Hey Dolls,

Today I have a little beauty haul, I picked up some new products a few days ago. The first two are hair products I run out of my Macademia Oil deep conditioning treatment and decided to test out some drug store products , before I repurchase the treatment again as that will for sure happen very soon , having used that treatment for a few months now it has become one of my haircare essentials however as it is a deep treatment I wanted to buy a hair conditioner to use more on daily basis. Whilst having a little browse in boots I spotted the L'oreal EverStrong conditioner , I picked up the reinforcing one which has been formulated for fragile and brittle hair , I was drawn to this for particular one due to the fact I have fine and damaged hair. The conditioner has no sulphates which is one of the reasons I decided to give this a go as they tend to strip off the color of your hair and can be very drying on the hair.




























    



The next hair treatment I picked up is the Tresemme Platinum Strength treatment, I bought a little tube of this last week , I forgot my hair treatment whilst on my way to my boyfriends and went to boots to pick up a travel size conditioner and came across this,. Having heard a few bloggers talk about it I decided to give this a go and was so impressed from the first use that I decided to buy the full sized product. I will continue using this for the next few weeks and will do an in depth review of this in the next few weeks.

The last hair product I picked up was the L'oreal  Heat Styling Spray. I picked up the volumising one due to the fact I have fine hair. I really like the concept of this as it is almost like a two in one product. It is a volumiser which protects your hair at the same time which means you don't have to use various products in order to achieve a volumised look. I find that sometimes if you use too many products in your hair all at once it can weigh your hair down and in the worst scenario look like you actually haven't washed your hair were in fact you only washed it that morning.


 























The next two products I picked up are skincare related. I am running low on my day moisturiser and as much as I love my L'oreal face cream I fancied a change and decided to pick up the Super + by dr perricone turmeric curcuminoids face moisturiser damn thats a long name!It is a moisturiser that protects, moisturizes and glistens with an spf pf 25.  I picked this up for £12.99 in TKMaxx which I thought was a great bargain since it retails at £28.60.

Last products are the Kleenex Facial Cloths, I came across these in Sainsbury's a few days ago whilst food shopping ha! I went to have a sneaky peek at the beauty section and saw these on offer for £1 so decided to give them a go, I haven't tried them yet but will do a full review once I have had a go with them.

That is all I picked up. I hope your all had a great weekend , I was busy doing uni work however did manage to squeeze in a little shopping trip as a reward! You got to treat yourself sometimes right?! ;) so a fashion haul video is coming up tonight! Also I have now got Tumblr so have a sneaky look if you like.

I Have entered a competition to be part of the blog exchange and would love it and really appreciate it if you could take some time to go and vote for me. You can do so by clicking here.






13 comments:

  1. I should check out that Tresemme treatment because I hate the one I'm currently using. I voted for you, good luck :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really want to try the L'Oreal heat styling spray, I think I'll have to now xo

    student-stylexo.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. haha! i used it today and so far so good! worth a try :) x

      Delete
  3. These all look like good buys. Hope you enjoy the products.


    <3 Melissa
    wildflwrchild.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Those look great! I think I am using similar Loreal heat styling spray and so far so good!

    callmemaddie.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. The Tresemme platinum strength treatment sounds great. I have really fine hair that can break easily, so anything to give it a boost is perfect!
    Lianne x
    Rubyrubyslippers.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. ahhh I've been meaning to try that conditioner for awhile! I'll give it a shot

    www.thelittlefoxblog.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting! Please feel free to leave your links I love checking out your blogs! :) xx