Shopping, Update and Birmingham Fashion Week

Wednesday 6 March 2013


























Hey Dolls,

Today I have a little bit of a shopping trip to share with you, I have been stuck in my room doing uni work for a few days and decided to treat myself to a few bits and pieces. I found some great bargains and over all am really happy with all the things I purchased. Yesterday I went to London with my university to visit and exhibition which turned into a disaster , our driver got lost and we ended up taking five hours to get there when it should have taken him three yiykes! it was a rather long journey and we only ended up spending two hours there but since I am from London I will be going back there soon to see my friends and family which I am so excited about . Having had so much work I had no time to go back home for a few weeks now which sucks as I do miss my fam. Today I am going to do some blogging on both on my two blogs and do some un work , then I am off to the gym , hoping to have a productive day. Also some exciting news : I have been invited to the Birmingham Fashion week and will be getting the Press & Media access so I will vlog and blog about it for you guys! Hope your all doing well.

Also would love for you guys to Subscribe to my YOTUBE Chanel :).






8 comments:

  1. That white jacket is lush - but it wouldnt last a minute with me lol

    Be great if you could check out my latest post on my: Boohoo Global Styler #GlobalStyler entry & birthday in Manchester.

    I am also running my 1st blog giveaway here where you could win MAC, Jewellery plus other goodies.

    Thanks! Charlie xx LurchHoundLoves.com | UK Fashion Blog

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks doll! and will check your blog out for sure :) xx

      Delete
  2. looks amazing! i love shopping. ;d i love your pants too. :)
    misselegant06.blogspot.com
    bloglovin.com/misselegant06

    ReplyDelete
  3. lovely purchases! x

    www.heyitsloretta.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting! Please feel free to leave your links I love checking out your blogs! :) xx