Instagramming

Wednesday 22 January 2014


It has been a while since I've done an instagram post, the last couple of weeks have gone so fast I can not believe we are half way through January already. 2014 has been a pretty good year for me so far in all fairness as you can see from the images above I've been pretty busy, starting from my first instagram one of my best friends has left to go to Aussie Land for six months to study and I am missing her like crazy but hope to visit her at some point, coffee now I have a love hate relationship with coffee and we just can't seem to break up haha, I have tried to give it up but I just love caffeine too much so instead I am trying to limit the amount of coffee I drink instead. Sticking to my staying positive and healthy new years resolution has also been going very well , I have incorporated more healthy meals and been exercising regularly with an occasional glass of wine with a  few friends to relax at the weekend. Being a big foodie I love eating out and do have cheat days were I allow myself to eat what I want for one meal of the day. I love the new 3d nails I came across the other day although they are just your ordinary glue on nails they look fab and I will be going back for more as at £1.49 they were an absolute bargain. On the work side of things everything seems to be going well my contract has been extended which I was stoke about and am still really enjoying working as a junior interior designer, its definitely a dream career for me and I hope to achieve a lot more in that area. I hope your all having a great week. 

5 comments:

  1. Where are the 3D nails from? I would love to try out interior designing, that would be such a dream job for me too.

    P.xx
    GreyWalls

    ReplyDelete
  2. awesome photos! I love the nails <3

    www.myladyboudoir.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great photos and you have an amazing nails ;)

    http://crafty-zone.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love a good bucket load of photos! Love your blog, following!

    barbieandpie.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  5. lovely post!
    xoxo

    www.mychoicebysorana.blogspot.ro

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting! Please feel free to leave your links I love checking out your blogs! :) xx