In Love With Fashion Bloggers Event

Monday 10 February 2014


This weekend In Love with Fashion hosted their first Fashion Bloggers event to which I was kindly invited by the lovely Love girls. I have heard a lot of things about the brand and have bought stuff from them before in their Topshop Store s so it was great to learn more about the brand and find out how it all started as I was not aware of their origins before I attended the event this weakened. 
 The even was hosted in London , since I am currently living in Cardiff it was a great opportunity for me to go back home for the weekend to visit the family whilst also attending the event.


I attended the event with one of my best friends and we had a blast, once we arrived we were greeted by the lovely girls with refreshments such as drinks, doughnuts and lots of lovely bloggers who attended the event. I fell in love with the colours and designs of the items we saw whilst there an have  made an online purchase of their fluffy baby pink jumper. 

There was an opportunity to have your photo taken , chat to the love girls and much more. Half way through the even the girls gave a little speech each which were all very inspiring and I am sure all of the bloggers who attended found it very motivational to carry on working  hard on what you love and don't give up as there are so many opportunities out there you just got to make yourself seen and get yourself out there. 

6 comments:

  1. Looks like loads of fun, you look pretty x
    http://whattaylorbuys.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks like such a fun event! Glad you got to enjoy it.

    You look beautiful as always!

    Big Apple, Little Bites

    ReplyDelete
  3. Amazing I love your coat and the cakes ;) sounds like you had a great time x

    www.krystelcouture.com
    Damaris £100 Lingerie Giveaway! X

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow, great event, wish we had one in Liverpool :) x

    kayilo.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting! Please feel free to leave your links I love checking out your blogs! :) xx